American Express Careers
Information Security Analyst I
- Assist event managers with the performance of hands-on issue resolution management, guidance, and monitoring of various Capabilities to ensure ORE and Corrective Action guidelines and milestones are met timely, and align with governance and compliance mandates
- Work with stakeholders within information technology and information security to identify risks and assist with control implementation recommendations.
- Support Technology partners to ensure that effective Issue resolution (via Loss Event and Corrective Action management) is implemented
- Build and maintain excellent relationships across Technology and Business Unit Operational Excellence teams
- Ensure deliverables and milestones satisfy objectives and the expectations of a variety of stakeholders, including the CIO, CISO and other senior leaders within Technology and other internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with key technology leads to implement process improvements and controls across AET
- Assist with design assessments on current technology controls to identify potential improvement opportunities
- Assist with the performance of thematic root-cause analysis on recurring technology caused events to identify unmitigated risks and areas for control enhancements
- Lead process redesign efforts to ensure thorough and timely documentation and analysis of OREs and CAPS which includes the identification of relevant risks and implementation of mitigating controls
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
- CISA, CISM, or CRISC preferred.
- 3-5 years of financial services and/or issue management/remediation experience required, 5+ years preferred.
- Experience with development and/or assessment of technology controls required.
- Requires understanding of compliance, risk management and internal IT control frameworks
- Experience with the development and/or assessment of IT General Controls
- Experience in assessing technology risks and responding through development of controls
- Experience working with audit, compliance, operational risk, regulatory, and/or control functions
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into short key messages and identify and analyze related trends
- Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills / ability to develop relationships with peers in business unit and central operational risk management group
Why American Express
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2019, 6:36:36 AM