We thoroughly interview each candidate for hands on skills, attitude & enthusiasm. We are an elite team expecting you to have made a significant investment in your skills which we will raise to the next level in this position.
• You would be writing, testing and delivering automation features.
• Responsibilities include development and deployment of automation tests.
• Develops test plans, testing resource requirements, and overall scheduling of testing activity
• Drives the development automation and testing is a CD/CI environment
• Develops manual and automated test cases and configurations needed to meet testing of business requirements
• Executes test cases/scripts to ensure delivery of quality software applications, including Systems Integration, Regression, and Performance Testing
• Generates test data to support the requirements and test case for various test phases
• Builds and maintains CI/CD Automation process and execution
• 4+ years of experience in Selenium / WebDriver.io based browser testing in JS using Mocha or Jest
• 4+ years of hands on experience in the NPM ecosystem
• 3+ years of track record in JS test automation
• Experience with one or more mobile automation frameworks like Appium
• Understanding of recent JS developments
• Experience with SauceLabs and browserstack is a plus
• Experience with Agile, Agile at scale (SAFe)
• 2+ years experience with Jenkins and live operability testing concepts
• Proven experience with adaptive and responsive development techniques
• Proven experience with testing internationalization and localized web applications and content
* Ability to lead and mentor a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2019, 2:54:10 AM