This opportunity would suit a software engineer with entry level development experience, a passion for modern technology and creative solutions. An ability to challenge and enthusiasm to constantly learn, improve and find new ways of working are key.
The successful applicant will join the Demand Generation & Shopping Experiences web application development team; a dynamic, talented and creative team of engineers who consistently deliver innovative solutions that drive significant growth through card acquisition. The team operates in a fully agile model and has dedicated, co-located Product Owners.
• Accountability for the delivery of quality code that is fully tested and scalable.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines and in a high-paced work environment.
• Ability to take and apply direction and constructive feedback.
• Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
• Work on automation and ensure automated test scripts are completed for new features in partnership with QA Engineers.
• Perform all technical aspects of software development for assigned applications, including developing prototypes, writing new code and creating API's.
• Design and build integration components and interfaces in collaboration with Senior Engineers, Architects and Infrastructure Engineers as necessary.
• Demonstrate a passion for continuous learning and willingness to adopt new technologies.
• Full Java stack software development experience, minimum Java 7
• Full Node.js stack software development experience, minimum Node 8
o Knowledge of HTML5, React, Redux, GraphQL
o Hand on Experience using ES6
• Knowledge of Junit (Mockito or Powermock), Jest for Node.js
• Demonstrated experience working in a team of Engineers
• Hands-on expertise with application design, software development and automated testing
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, related engineering or science degree
• Familiarity with Agile techniques
• Experience building scalable web applications a plus
• Good communication skills - able to explain technical concepts to designers, product managers and business partners in ways that are meaningful to them
Some of the following experience would also be desirable:
• Understanding of webpack code splitting.
• Knowledge of automated build / continuous delivery, experience of Git, Maven and Jenkins.
• Knowledge Web Driver IO.
• Experience using functional programming.
• Knowledge of Spring frameworks and eco-system; Spring dependency injection and Spring MVC.
• Experience of RESTful API and micro services design.
• Additional front-end web development skills such as AJAX, CSS.
• Knowledge of XML, BDD (Cucumber), Hibernate, NO-SQL Databases, KAFKA.
• Experience doing cross-browser testing
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2019, 2:47:20 AM