As a Technical Project Manager-Scrum Master you will join technology team that creates web capabilities allowing customers to shop for cards. The team is currently focused on migrating user functionality to ReactJS from Angular and backend running on NodeJS. The capability supports multiple countries with multiple languages and locals. All the team members are full stack engineers based out of the Bangalore office and follow Agile Scrum/SAFe..
• Maintains dependency plan between planned sprints/iterations across engineering, infrastructure, and other parties
• Breaks down barriers and shields the team from impediments precluding engineers from making progress against sprints and deadlines
• Organizes and facilitates daily stand-ups and retrospectives at the end of each sprint/iteration, and creates an environment in which the team is continuously learning from the past
• Influence without authority through effective change and leadership management.
• Engages with Product Owner, Business Stakeholders, and delivery team to understand Business needs and identify appropriate solutions
• Uses their technical acumen to enable removal of impediments, ask probing questions, and support team in technical issue resolution
• Facilitate discussions to identify alternative or different approaches to solve problems, break down barriers and drive resolution of conflicts to ensure productivity of the team.
• Steer and deliver project communications at all levels within Technology and business to ensure transparency of development process and project performance, to coordinate escalation and issue resolution, to facilitate decision making, and to build trust.
• Create an environment of continuous improvement through reflective conversation and regular retrospectives, with the goal to surface issues/concerns and to identify clear action steps.
• Act as Release Manager• Be the technical system owner and manage all vulnerabilities and other tech upgrade needs
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline, or equivalent work experience required• 3+ years of technical delivery experience with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility
• Experience facilitating Agile, Scrum, or other rapid application development teams to deliver technology solutions on time, on budget, and to spec
• Experience with product management or strong business analyst experience a plus
• PMI Agile Certification or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Scaled Agile (SAFe) Certification a plus
• A strong will to win and drive results, with a proven ability to overcome internal and external barriers to achieve results.• High levels of energy, engagement, and ownership. Positive attitude is an absolute must.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2019, 2:46:40 AM