American Express Careers
Global Services Group (GSG) delivers extraordinary customer care to our Card Members, merchants and commercial clients around the world, while providing world-class experience across business functions. We play a central role in bringing the brand to life for our customers and help American Express achieve its vision.
Roles and responsibilities
· Provide/drive meaningful analysis to drive efficiencies and benefit the customers
· Manage, update or report real-time activities in the department
· Proactively identify improvement opportunities
· Manage day-to-day responsibilities and driving process improvements by analyzing technical and business issues
· Establish partnership with critical customers creating solid informal as well as formal communication, including but not limited to: meeting facilitation, status updates, and tool clarification / up-training
· A leader amongst your peers
· Must demonstrate personal accountability with great respect for people and believes in winning as a team
· Not afraid to speak up for what you feel is right and challenge back (graciously)
· Has a global view versus a siloed focus
· Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and implement time management strategies to ensure deadlines are met.
· Proven self-starter with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
· Ability to assess risks, impacts or implications to operations areas or the customer.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to flex work schedule to meet project demands including extended workday and/or possible weekends.
· A passion for our Customers!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2019, 3:09:37 AM