American Express Careers
Salesforce Product Analyst
Don’t just have a great idea, build it.
The Commercial Salesforce team is part of the new Enterprise Platform COE team. Core to our purpose is reimagining the platform solution-delivery model to dramatically improve our strategic agility, speed to market, effectiveness of delivery and openness.
We work closely with our Sales and Account Development partners– selling to new clients and helping grow business with existing clients. New times bring new challenges and our goal is to drive huge productivity gains for our users in the field. We are always striving to do more: sell more, retain higher numbers of clients, and drive increased happiness amongst our clients. Salesforce.com is the platform that will drive enhanced productivity in our field teams. We are building and delivering a single, global salesforce.com platform -- a command-center for everything our users need to do, see and act-on.
We are on a journey to create a best-in-class Product Organization. Our Product people not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every single day. Today, creative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we build a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re passionate about a career building breakthrough products and making an impact on our sales teams, account development organization and customers, look no further.
- Interacting with users & partners to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve real problems;
- Support end user experience and happiness by setting up regular side by sides;
- Work with customers and key partners to define a product vision and strategy that is aligned with the high-level product roadmap
- Understand and apply new trends and market standard methodologies
- Communicate and build consensus across disciplines in crafting the product roadmap
- Assist leadership to define and articulate a long-term product strategy and roadmap with clearly defined business metrics and targets
- Support development of appropriate tracking and reporting
- Develop relationship with Field Enablement, DS&I (Data Strategy & Insights) and other partner teams to assist with support related activities locally;
- Support during Training sessions set up by Field Enablement (review content of materials) and testing activities with DS&I and partner teams;
- Support Case Management Escalation and proactively monitor dashboard (personalized by user group) to identify themes, common issues and identify your stakeholder issues before being raised by GBS (Global Business Support);
- Oversee the work delivered by GBS & provide ad-hoc support;
- Be the voice of the customer for Business Change Requests from Servicing Prioritization to Delivery (in partnership with American Express Technology (AET));
- Own assigned Change Requests (CRs): Conduct Business discovery / root cause analysis to identify ONE.force changes requirements, document CR records ready for AET to assess & deliver;
- Be accountable for UAT (with business end user support where applicable);
- Own/support ongoing Configuration changes from Initiation to Delivery (Servicing);
- Own discovery & requirements gathering for EMEA initiated changes as part of the BAU process. For changes deemed Major, be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) when handed over to appropriate scrum team and continuously provide support and liaise with business requestor.
- Work with EMEA partners to continuously define feature priority;
- Drive the product functional and UX design processes based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology;
- Prioritise and maintain the sprint backlog for his or her region, balancing the requirements of customers and partners.
- Coordinate communication, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the EMEA region Backlog.
- Define and execute the deployment plan, working to ensure that field enablement and sales teams have what they need to be successful.
- Enable analytics-driven decision-making to evolve products, understand active usage and measure product OKR’s related to EMEA region.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will have:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Credentials minimum. Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred. Project Management certification is a plus;
- Significant experience in Product Management working across multiple partners and delivering a product vision and strategy
- Experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business insight with a history of driving innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners to drive collaboration and alignment both written and orally;
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability;
- Strategic thinker with strong customer focus.
- Assertive and collaborative, with the ability to drive innovation and change while increasing Salesforce.com adoption;
- Demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines, excel in a complex fast paced environment with rapidly evolving business demands;
- Strong team player who is able to work with virtual and global teams;
- Excellent leadership and global project management skills;
What is it about you?
- You hold yourself accountable
- You’re prepared to challenge the status quo and take a different approach
- You solve complex problems with a highly analytical approach
- You’re methodical in how you recover from mistakes and crises
- You operate optimally under extreme pressure
- You’re excellent at understanding competing priorities
- You collaborate effectively with teams in multiple time zones
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
- Health care scheme
- Defined contribution pension plan
- Dental scheme
- Virtual GP
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
- A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
- Employee Discount Portal
- Back up childcare/adultcare
- Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2019, 5:44:03 AM