American Express Careers
Sr. Engineer - Knowledge of .Net Framework Required
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices.
- Writing code and unit tests, working with API specs and automation.
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies.
- Leading a team of engineers that delivers knowledge management solutions to businesses worldwide.
- Preferably a BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other Technical discipline.
- 10+ years of Software Development experience.
- Strong knowledge of .Net framework - 4 and above.
- ASP.Net, MVC - C# .Net.
ASP.NET AJAX - C# .NET and VB .NET
HTML & CSS page layout and design.
Demonstrated experience with Web Services and WCF.
Demonstrated SQL skills with extensive experience in developing stored procedures, view, functions, triggers.
Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
Ability for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
Experience implementing automated testing and unit tests (nUnit).
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools - GIT
Familiar with CICD process and should have worked on tools like LISA, LARA, SONARCUBE.
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 12, 2019, 11:26:14 AM