American Express Careers
The Global Network Operations organization is responsible for the day to day operational management and development of the American Express Global Network. This group acts on behalf of American Express to develop and enable network products and capabilities in support of issuers, acquirers and all other network participants. In addition this group is responsible for the management of the full network transaction life cycle for the Network Participants from authorization, settlement and reporting.
This position is part of the Global Certification Services Optimization team responsible for execution of user acceptance activities of Test Simulators used by our issuers and acquirer relationships to validate their ability to process American Express credit card transactions in compliance with American Express standards.
- Liaise with Test Simulator platform UAT manager, Test Platform product owners and other stakeholders to ensure UAT tests meet stakeholder needs
- Work as part of globally dispersed group of UAT resources to execute UAT tests and implement UAT strategies
- Interact with 3rd party test tool vendors/developers on a daily basis
- Gain a deep understanding of acquiring and issuer specifications to become a subject matter expert
- Identify opportunities to streamline test tool UAT performance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborator
- Knowledge of user acceptance testing processes
- Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Rally, Quality Center, etc.
- Ability to self-govern, to be flexible, to prioritize and manage time to meet tight program deadlines
- Experience interpreting and including the needs of each stakeholder groups
- Project and time management skills
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) is desired, together with an understanding of technical project planning, scope and risk analysis, and application implementation
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2019, 12:12:43 PM