American Express Careers
Quality Assurance Manager
- Provide functional expertise and thought leadership in defining, developing, and governing the User Acceptance testing discipline.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve end-to-end testing processes and techniques within a SaaS/vendor technology environment.
- Support Business Process Owners in functional, regression, user acceptance, release and end to end testing.
- Monitor, and analyze test results and defects, use quality metrics such as defect leakage, test effectiveness, and root cause analysis to drive improvements.
- Review Vendor release notes, work with Implementation Provider to access impacts across applications and develop requirements for both regression and new functionality testing.
- Responsible for reviewing configuration specifications to complete test scenarios for user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrate strong leadership in resolving testing related issues to deliver on time with quality
- Drive increased testing and governance efficiencies across HRIS & HR Business Teams
- Bachelor’s or master’s Degree in engineering discipline or relevant user acceptance testing experience
- Experience in software testing, test management, defect management, and test automation
- Software test certification (ISEB/ISTQB) desirable but not required
- General understanding of Agile principles and processes or related Software Development Life Cycle methodologies.
- Program/Project Management experience.
- Knowledge of core HR Business processes highly desirable.
- Experience with industry QA tools and best practices.
- User Acceptance experience in a SaaS environment is highly preferred.
- Software test certification (ISEB/ISTQB) desirable but not required.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2019, 3:33:31 PM