This position is part of the Global Decision Science and Data Strategy organization within Credit and Fraud Risk, and is responsible for the Enterprise oversight of the Global Credit and Fraud Data Investment plan with third party data providers, totaling ~$130MM. The incumbent will be responsible for managing and reconciling invoice payments, tracking monthly data vendor expense, and forecasting data utilization based on contract volumes, managing cost center allocation based on business unit usage, and preparing timely and accurate expense management and forecasting reports. The individual will provide financial support during contract negotiations and other business initiatives, and will interact with colleagues across the Enterprise including Credit & Fraud Risk, Marketing, Finance, Controllership, Global Supply Management and Global Servicing Network. This position is a great opportunity for a highly motivated individual with finance experience, to engage with internal and external strategic business partners and gain insight into credit and fraud risk management principles and practices.
- Strong financial, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills; ability to distill financial data into clear and concise insights
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities effectively
- Self starter with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
- Ariba invoice payment familiarity a plus
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Undergraduate degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2019, 1:13:01 PM