American Express Careers
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Being the initial liaison and primary communication of the VP office for all Senior leaders and teams, and external clients/partners.
- Organization and maintenance of complex calendars, managing across Senior leaders of AXP, multiple time zones, and International markets.
- Organizing internal and external meetings including team events, making all necessary arrangements including calendar coordination, booking rooms and arranging catering.
- Timely Payroll management including data collection, entry and updates.
- Facilitate and manage complex travel arrangements (air, hotel, transfers, visas).
- Maintain various spreadsheets and/or databases for tracking purposes, including department Financial tracking and reconciliation.
- Distribution list and organization chart maintenance.
- Document / presentation creation and editing.
- Ensuring timely preparation and processing of Expense Reports and Invoices.
- Management of some aspects of the on-boarding and/or off-boarding process, including space planning, equipment orders, and / or supplies.
- Positive interaction with various internal and external customers, assistants, and / or team members.
- Ad hoc requests and project work for the overall team, as required.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly analytical and able to process complex information and create action plans based on analysis results.
- Strong work ethic, highly self-motivated, but understands the need to be a team player.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Outlook (calendaring, multiple mailboxes).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and advanced experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and networking skills, including the ability to interact comfortably with senior leaders.
- Experience managing complex calendars in multiple time zones and booking complex travel arrangements.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide Visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 5:46:36 PM