American Express Careers
- Develop the sourcing strategy for the overall business to attract top talent and adapt the approach with each posting’s search, to increase applicant funnel of suitable candidates
- Mine internal and external databases to identify suitable candidates, screen and review resumes, and interview shortlisted candidates to develop a pipeline of potential candidates to fill open roles.
- Build and manage candidate pipelines using tools like Smashfly, LinkedIn and other tools
- Leverage market intelligence and industry trends, including target companies and organizations, to build candidate slates
- Develop a strong understanding of the business to build familiarity with technical requirements
- Develop, execute and monitor online candidate search campaigns using a variety of internet search engines as a delivery vehicle for producing quality candidates.
- Identify channels to source and recruit diverse candidates and build pipelines of suitable profiles to recruit across different levels in the business.
- Lead and manage the candidate lifecycle to deliver high candidate experience
- Lead the briefing meetings and participate in job scoping discussions as needed.
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in client update meetings on active searches.
- Provide strategic guidance and serve as a talent advisor to share market intelligence, effective and creative recruitment techniques and provide guidance and consultation to improve recruitment experience for Hiring Leaders
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships with hiring leaders to build and manage customer relationship
- Ensure company complies with laws and regulations as it relates to online sourcing, recruiting and hiring practices
- Develop effective and compelling presentations to sell the job and the company to prospective candidates
- Provide ongoing hiring updates to the client organizations and make recommendations based on recruiting data
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to determine sourcing effectiveness based on recruitment funnel, sourcing channel, and time to fill analysis
- Collaborate with internal Human Resources colleagues to ensure alignment on recruitment strategy
- 3+ years of recruitment experience in technology, financial services or similar industry for roles like analytics, big data, credit fraud risk, product and information management roles
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience in developing and managing talent network and pipelines
- Previous experience in global, high growth organizations, or combined staffing agency. Candidates with prior corporate experience would be preferred
- Successful experience in managing multiple searches, and hiring managers, at different stages at the same time
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, and interview process management
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication with experience in advising and influencing senior leadership with narrative documents and reports
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization and to develop strong relationships
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Strong experience in providing guidance and recommendation around potential competitive offer and closing candidates effectively
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment and perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Comfortable to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team.
- Must be comfortable working with spreadsheets and preferably working on MS Office
- Must have user experience on tools like Taleo, Smashfly, Oracle Business Intelligence, LinkedIn, and similar tools
- Experience using data and market trends to develop recruitment plans is required
- Ideal candidate will sit onsite at NYC office
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 13, 2019, 5:06:21 PM