American Express Careers
Merchant Customer Care Professional - Australia & New Zealand
- Inbound Call Centre role answering approximately 30 calls per day.
- You will have the skills to handle difficult tasks with ease.
- Lucrative pay for performance paid on a monthly basis.
- Maintaining business relationships with Australia and New Zealand merchants in a consultative approach.
- Shifts between the hours of 4am to 4pm Monday to Friday (dependent on daylight savings) 4 weeks of World Class classroom training.
- Continued with 8 weeks of on the job training A friendly passionate and competitive team environment that inspires each other grows.
- Access to an international leadership team that will work with you to succeed Generous Shift & Language allowance.
- Great employee benefits including: Medical Insurance; Dental & Optical; Life Insurance; Housing and Car subsidies after 12 months of service.
- Strong internal growth opportunities with American Express World Wide.
- Being able to work for the Aon Hewitt Best Employer in Malaysia 5 times in a row.
- Fresh Graduate? We are experts at training you to provide World Class Service... If you’re known for your dynamic personality and superior English communication skills we're interested in you!
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- You have a real passion for delivering World Class customer service.
- Ideally you'll have 18 months to 5 years previous customer service experience in a contact centre environment or; you will have previous experience in the Hospitality; Retail; Insurance; Real Estate or Financial Services sector.
- You have a Degree/Diploma.
- Previous sales experience would be considered an advantage.
- You have the ability to think on your feet; quickly solve issues and have superior English communication skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 15, 2019, 2:45:23 AM