American Express Careers
This role will support the Hong Kong Insurance team for Acquisition and Operation projects.
- Communicate with overseas project team members on user requirements and development;
- Assist in identifying areas of improving operations efficiencies, development of process flow, procedure manual and training to end-users;
- Assist in consolidate the business requirements, conduct UAT testing;
- Prepare regular reports to management and perform data analysis in acquisition and campaign performance;
- Assist in driving and executing Operations project including new products/initiatives and system enhancement;
- Support administrative tasks and other ad-hoc requests as needed data gathering support to a project based teams.
- Degree holder in business, finance, computer science, project management or other related disciplines;
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in insurance or financial services sectors;
- Knowledge of operation process is preferred;
- Self-motivated with strong analytical, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Well-organized, attentive to details, proactive and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 20, 2019, 5:34:58 AM