We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our internal customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software problems and help our customers with their problems.
You will use email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple technical issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
To be qualified for this role, you should hold a degree in a relevant field, like Computer Science, IT or Software Engineering.
Ultimately, you will be a person our customers trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
* Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
* Be empathetic towards our users and understand their issues and concerns.
* Monitor support channels on Slack and respond to customer issues in a timely manner
* Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
* Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
* Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and technical documentation
* Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
* BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
* Knowledge about Java is a must
* Experience with technical writing and markdown is must
* Experience Vert.X, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud is a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019, 4:03:14 AM