American Express Careers
Business Relationship Consultant-Cantonese Team (earn up to RM4.5k)
- Key inbound phone contact point between Hong Kong Merchants and American Express
- Resolving servicing inquiries to allow Merchants to focus on their day-to-day operations.
- Maintaining relationships with either new or repeated Merchants who contact American Express in a consultative approach.
- You will have the skills to handle difficult tasks with ease.
- Lucrative pay for performance paid on a monthly basis.
- Servicing Merchants from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6.30pm through the inbound phone channel
- 4 weeks of World Class classroom training.
- Continued with 8 weeks of on the job training
- A friendly passionate and competitive team environment that inspires each other’s growth.
- Access to an international leadership team that will work with you to succeed
- Great employee benefits including: Medical Insurance; Dental & Optical; Life Insurance; Housing and Car subsidies after 12 months of service.
- Strong internal growth opportunities with American Express World Wide.
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Display a passion to serve by delivering extraordinary service in every interaction with our customers
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to converse fluently in Cantonese language and strong verbal communication skills
- Have relevant experience in Customer Service, Sales or Hospitality industry
- Demonstrate personal excellence by remaining positive in difficult situations
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 18, 2019, 1:23:00 AM