This position is responsible for network cards benefits associated to all product tiers including both Centurion Line & Blue Box Line, will work closely with Product Team to support respective product value proposition The position required a good knowledge of Network benefits in the market as well as a strong new partnership development capability in various fields, including but not limited in travel & lifestyle in China. Responsibilities will include:
1. Participate product-tier strategy planning in network context: work collaboratively to support the AMEX product-tier strategy across both Centurion Line & Blue Box Line to ensure the competitiveness in the market.
2. Execute Strategies: explore and bring onboard the adequate suppliers and vendors to realize various benefits associated to different product tiers. Provide effective and responsive supports in new vendor onboarding process as well as the vendor performance monitoring and management.
3. Assist Analysis & Market Insights team for COCM analysis at the product tier level.
4. Market research: research, monitor, and build knowledge in the payment industry from network prospective, proactively provide the marketing insights, competitive landscape and the potential opportunities to Product Team for exploring the opportunity of launching more products with various local bank partners.
5. Be the connection to the assigned AMEX central benefits (CL Centurion and Platinum excluded) and make sure China is included for the benefits that can drive AMEX China business.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. 7+ years working experience in either marketing or sales
2. 4+ years working experience in China credit card business
3. Positive working attitude, strong work ethic and team spirit
4. Ability to build relationship and influence at all levels
5. Communication skills both in oral and written Chinese & English
6. University graduate or above
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 21, 2019, 4:33:39 AM