Through the provision and coordination of key service level planning activities, including analysis, reporting and capacity planning, the Service Level Planning Lead is an integral part of the management team accountable for driving consistent service level performance for our Premium Card members. Working as part of the AMEX Global Workforce Management team, you will lead and drive Workforce Planning functions for the China Contact Center, and be expected to handle multiple markets, as and when needed. The successful candidate is an exceptional individual with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with local management and key stakeholders inside and outside of their market. The successful candidate will need to have strong leadership skills with the ability to drive strong and consistent results. This role will report into the Workforce Planning Manager for the JAPA region with accountability of the following:
• Delivering and Driving Consistent Service Level Delivery
- Proactively drive daily Service Level performance across multiple workgroups by providing clear analysis and recommendations to Operational Leaders.
- Provide timely and high quality administration support to the Operations team. Including tasks such as schedule administration and queue monitoring.
- Maintain strong cross functional team work with internal business units to improve future planning through the measurement and tracking of short-term forecasting accuracy to improve future forecasts and plans.
- Shrinkage Management – collation of off-line activities. Identifying best times to conduct essential off-line time such as training and coaching, thereby balancing the needs of the customer with employee’s development needs.
• Reporting and analytics – analysis and insights on business metrics including identification and tracking of risks and opportunities.
• WFM Standardization – working with the Global Service Delivery Configuration & Planning team to drive and maintain global standards.
• Empower, Lead and Develop team members, to achieve and exceed results through coaching, regular and effective communication, fostering team collaboration, as well as conducting regular and thorough performance and development discussions, Identifying and driving Reengineering Opportunities.
- Work with Global BT team to identify and key reengineering opportunities.
• Work within the market to support and drive forward reengineering changes within the business Supporting and Driving forward the Capacity Planning process
- Capacity Planning – providing input into the capacity planning process through ensuring that key FTE information is accurately maintained and communicated
- Hiring Plan – proactively driving forward hiring recommendations managing the relationship and process between Training, Recruitment, WFP team and the business
- Feedback on local market trends and issues to influence the success of forecasts and plans
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop team members.
• Experience in the Contact Centre Industry.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
• 3+ years’ experience in workforce management or related work environment.
• Experience with Aspect eWFM, Genesys WFM or a similar Workforce Management systems.
• Experience with Avaya CMS or similar telephony related systems.
• A strong communicator, with the ability to effectively build relationships.
• The ability to influence Senior Call Centre Management.
• Strong analytical skills including ability to identify trends and performance expectations based on operational considerations.
Language: Multi-lingual in English and Mandarin.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 21, 2019, 3:18:10 AM