American Express Careers
Transformation Project Analyst
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a GRPA Quality Lead Analyst to perform in the Glbl Services Group business unit of American Express.
This position will report directly into the SDL – Ops. Transformation & Enablement and is being introduced within the CODES team, to support CFN products, based in the BA Hub and will be responsible for driving projects that will enable transformation framework across Global Hubs. The role is mainly leading projects for CFN products, with deep focus on Process Standardization and Customer First, further enabling Automation and Digital Fulfillment. Also, includes large-scale change management, requirement gathering, prioritization, benefit assessment & operational readiness.
The selected specialist will work closely with Operations to execute an effective strategy centered on ‘Customer First’ initiatives, deploy any transformation projects to produce sustainable results that meet & exceed customer expectations. The role requires effective collaboration with Operations Leaders and Business Partners across AXP.
- E2E Ownership of operations transformation projects and work streams by fostering a spirit of collaboration across diverse teams
- Ensure project delivery with strong focus on governance, cost optimization, timelines and risk management
- Provide creative problem solving abilities; challenge the status quo and drive progressive improvement, customer experience and AXP profitability over time
- Ownership of work streams to improve our service, customer engagement and operational activities.
- Complete analytics on VOCM instruments; provide viable action plan recommendations and execute their implementation.
- Lead VOCM forums with key process players.
- Relationship Care /Bring the Brand to Life Champion, responsible for transmitting the ethos and inspiring people to deliver EXCELLENT service.
- Support Performance Improvement to drive VOCM, Productivity and Operational Excellence.
- Conduct projections of future performance based on historical trends.
- Predict impact of proposed initiatives on metric performance.
- Manipulate data to draw statistical inferences Identify root causes and propose continuous improvement solutions.
- Attend global weekly project meetings and deliver updates of VOCM results and Customer Experience initiatives.
- Create Customer Experience awareness across CFN teams using available tools and communication channels.
- Effectively partner with operations and Customer Experience Steakholders to proactively identify service delivery issues and drive solutions.
- Process Mapping. Identify service delivery defects, lead and implement solutions.
- Build strong relationships across the CFN network.
- Attend and actively participate in conference calls and BURs.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Focus on the customer; demonstrate desire to understand and solve for customer needs and pain points.
- Should be a graduate with at least 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Has demonstrated ability as Project Manager; and exposure & experience in CFN.
- Experience using agile methodology, and writing Tech requirements or User Stories for new or modified capabilities.
- Comfort with numbers and experience with web analytics and/or consumer research.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral.
- Good relationship management and collaboration skills with the ability to influence others, both internally and externally, across many geographies.
- Ability to work through unstructured problems and develop clear action plans.
- Creative, innovative, pragmatic and comfortable with ambiguity, change and multiple priorities.
- Strong work ethic with a will-to-win attitude, demonstrates personal excellence, lives the growth mindset and Blue Box Values.
- Strong Presentation and Communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of Relationship Care/Bring the Brand to Life and its application.
- Ability to form and lead strong working teams across geographic borders. People leader experience preferred.
- Must have strong process and system knowledge in CFN. Knowledge of multiple GSN/CFN processes would be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to identify non-standard solutions, when needed, and act as a catalyst for change.
- Analytical thinking skills to assess impacts, draw correlations, and identify linkages.
- Strong sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables is critical.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven change agent, self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to drive results under tight timelines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, with the ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required as the job involves extensive interaction and feedback with various levels from associate to management levels.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 19, 2019, 10:27:20 AM