American Express Careers
Training Manager - Field Enablement H/F
Vous souhaitez faire partie d’une équipe jeune, dynamique, animée par le goût challenge et l’envie de réussir?
Chez American Express, nous vous offrons les perspectives d’une carrière commerciale à la hauteur de vos ambitions, une formation continue, une rémunération attractive, un environnement international, agréable et stimulant pour développer vos compétences commerciales au sein d’une entreprise prestigieuse possédant une marque mondialement reconnue.
Ayez un impact sur notre entreprise!
Within Global Marketing, The Global Field Enablement (FE) team leads all field go to market communication strategies for our 4,000 global field Sales and Account Development (Account Sales) organization, training, and programs to drive field tool adoption. This includes innovative learning and delivery programs to enable our field to provide a best in class prospect and customer experience as well as creative and engaging communications of critical business content such a new products, services, and tools. As experts in large field team needs and go to market strategies, we partner across the business on internal go to market strategies.
The Manager of Field Enablement, FRANCE will join a very exciting, collaborative and high visibility team and will be responsible for driving Sales and Account Sales productivity and success by:
- Partnering with field teams to understand most critical needs, and be a credible voice for the field
- Leading the end to end strategy and project management of innovative and experiential/digital field training programs, with a primary focus on building a best in class training path (new hire and tenured training)
- Delivering and facilitating select training programs, in strong partnership with the field as well as external vendors to ensure a best in class, modern and engaging training experience across all parameters of training
- Collaborating very closely with key partners from Marketing, Product, Risk, DS&I and others
- Driving digital tool/Salesforce adoption initiatives within the segment, in partnership with the Global Salesforce Adoption and Global Learning COE teams, with a focus on training
- Defining and driving key performance indicators to inform and drive success
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in sales enablement, training, marketing, general management, or B2B consulting field sales/account development/support roles
- Proven track record developing successful programs to accelerate the performance of large B2B customer facing teams
- Outstanding facilitation skills are a must, coupled with a superior ability to take a large audience ‘on a journey’ while presenting
- Proven experience leveraging creative tactics and programs to drive the adoption of new digital capabilities by large client/customer facing teams.
- Experience collaborating across many functional areas (such as field, marketing, product, risk, operations) to lead the design and delivery of relevant, timely, and engaging large scale digital/virtual/and experiential training programs
- Outstanding business acumen and results orientation
- Proven passion for working with a customer orientation and global mindset
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and prioritization
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), presenting to senior audiences, stakeholder management, and influencing skills at all levels in an organization.
- Ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence.
- Enthusiastic, fun, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn!
- Fluency in French and English – a must
- MBA or equivalent masters preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 20, 2019, 9:16:10 AM