American Express Careers
Service Delivery Manager
Would you like to be part of an exciting team which delivers and improves technology capabilities, enabling colleagues to share information, collaborate better and communicate across digital channels? We need your energy and expertise to do so.
Technology Digital Workplace is seeking to recruit an experienced communications specialist, who will support our deployment of world class experiences for colleagues & engineering teams globally. You will have access to cutting edge tools, engage with a progressive, whilst working in a fast-faced environment where thinking outside of the box is championed.
- Acts as a liaison between the Technology organization and business partners to provide technical solutions and meet business requirements and that all parties are aware of benefits, risks and any change moments.
- Responsible for issue-resolution and facilitating closure of any technical or customer relationship issues.
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex technical projects where internal or external business partners are included as a key constituent for project success.
- Ensures that local products meet the business, technical and infrastructure needs by overseeing the health and well-being of the technical infrastructure.
- Creation of Knowledge Articles - what information/instructions (i.e., How To’s and Break/Fix) are required to support questions/issues end users may have and contact the Global Service Channels.
- Communications – understanding key messages, audiences, and channels used to communicate product/application launches and awareness campaigns.
- Training - how the Global Service Channels will receive training to support/troubleshoot issues associated with the product/application and how will End Users receive training to effectively use the product/application.
- Lead Technology readiness activities to ensure all Global Service Channels are aware, aligned, equipped and trained to support the end user on day one of a deployment.
Aligning to the American Express Framework for Winning, we will:
Focus on the customer as a platform for growth.
Bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings.
Develop products and services to meet emerging needs of customers.
Craft the most seamless and secure digital experience for customers.
Set “THE” standard for customer experience.
Attract and engage the best colleagues in the industry.
Maintain safe and sound business practices, consistent with regulatory expectations.
Who you are:
Global customer support experience.
Product and Project background.
Experience with multiple business and technical environments, as well as business functions and capabilities.
Creative, passionate and experienced leader of both people and technology.
Bring a diverse mindset to the team and willing to challenge the status quo.
Excited to participate in evolving and driving Digital Workplace tools and services strategy.
Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, work effectively in ambiguous situations, and a willingness to take charge and drive results.
Demonstrated ability to drive results, think strategically and globally.
University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or related experience in the field.
An additional language (in addition to Italian and English) is a plus.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status. If you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made –then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2018. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 5, 2019, 11:20:50 AM