American Express Careers
SD Analyst II
Bridge Facilitators are primarily focused on facilitating Technical Restoration Bridges based on escalations from Business Customers, Relationship Managers, Help Desk Analysts, or Production Support technicians, dependent on the type of technology failure. The coordination efforts may require a combination of support from American Express Technologies, IBM, AT&T, HP, and/or EMC associated Technology vendors, and vendor-managed Business partners for supported business critical portfolios and business units. Bridge Facilitators leverage a variety of industry and proprietary tools for performing escalation paging, coordinating leadership escalation, documenting bridge activities, and publishing real time / post-incident Service Disruption Updates / reports.
Key responsibilities would include:
o Coordination of Situation Management Bridges for IBM, American Express Technologies, AT&T, HP, and/or EMC associated Technology vendors, and vendor-managed Business partners.
o Adherence to published Escalation, Bridge Management Guidelines (BMG's), and Remediation processes.
o Creation and maintenance of updates for Bridge Management Guidelines (BMG’s) for all supported infrastructure to best coordinate and expedite timely remediation efforts. Ensure technical support team circumvention strategy documentation remains fully current.
o Support the accurate and consistent maintenance of technical and leadership escalation routines through quarterly audits and continuous validation during remediation efforts,
o Coordination of paging and escalation routines for Technical Restoration Bridges.
o Senior Leader notification during major disruptions to provide pager or call updates on identified Disruption activities.
o Publication of Service Disruption Notification Document summary of outages provided to American Express leaders for incident timings, known business impacts, high level overview of key events, and engaged owners for initial problem analysis.
o Global Technical Restoration process alignments - Review/Revise variances in escalation routines from a global view (US/EMEA/JAPA). Work towards aligned problem severity definitions, escalation hierarchy routines and disruption reporting processes.
- 4+ years of experience in driving enterprise level major incidents bridges across distributed/cloud/mainframe technology verticals in reputed organization
- Good experience is verbal and written communication related to Enterprise Incident Management
- Strong understanding of managing / exceeding customer expectations
- Good understanding of technology verticals
- Strong relationship management
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Strong Problem Management foundation
- Diverse technical capabilities across Mainframe, Distributed, Interactive, Network for infrastructure and application components,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong facilitation skills across support teams,
- Ability to work and coordinate priorities well under pressure,
- Ability to think creatively
- Good knowledge and understanding of multiple technology platform such as Mainframe, Network, Cloud, Distributed, technology infrastructure, etc.
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Good knowledge and understanding of multiple technology platforms such as mainframe, cloud, distributes technology and technology infrastructure verticals
- Preferred hand on knowledge of ServiceNow platform
- Good working knowledge of Slack and Skype
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies / products
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2019, 1:45:49 AM