American Express Careers
Senior Manager -Regulatory & Business Assurance
- Effectively manage a team of 3 direct reports in Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo & Taipei who oversee testing for most JAPA markets. Testing will include monitoring calls, transactions, and other communications for multiple markets and processes.
- Ensure reports are created which are accurate, timely & insightful for World Service partners
- Maintain expertise in market regulations and related tests
- Develop new tests, as needed
- Serve as the day to day interface with Compliance Officers
- Draw upon internal data and insight to key drivers of errors to inform strategies and decision making
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- The Regulatory & Business Assurance team is a passionate & dedicated team.
- The successful candidate must be able to match & build on the existing passion and dedication.
- This role requires a leader who truly believes in the value of the monitoring program to drive improvement for World Service.
- Experience managing teams - people leadership is a key requirement of the role
- Effectively balance potentially competing demands to always find the optimal solution for World Service
- Ability to hire talent, coach and develop individuals
- Ability to work effectively with global teams and other business units
- A structured approach to managing a team, delivering against deadlines and managing multiple tasks
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Understand basic consumer protection/banking regulations and laws
- Understand compliance and World Service processes/customer service
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to perform in fast paced changing environment
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency in responding to internal and external needs specific to compliance, privacy and general regulatory and policy requirements
- Positive attitude and flexibility to deal with and drive change
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 24, 2019, 9:37:49 PM