American Express Careers
You see more than prices, you see the value behind them.
Our Pricing Managers know that it is critical we drive tangible value to our merchants. They work with multiples teams from across the region to drive clearer insights, better decision-making and most importantly, the success of our business and our customers.
This position sits within Global Merchant Pricing. We manage merchant discount rates globally, which generate over 50% of American Express’ revenues and enable American Express to invest in premium products and services to Cardmembers and merchants.
Make an impact on our customers and business.
Merchant Pricing has a major influence on our business, our customers and can be a key step in your career.
Provide pricing analysis and decision support for key merchant prospects and existing accounts across Europe
Act as a key Pricing point of contact for EMEA partnerships team as part of multi-national projects to develop pricing structures for new geographies
Prepare and present key recommendations to senior management
Drive pan-European and inter-regional pricing strategies in key industries
Assess macro-economic, industry, and competitive activities in merchant pricing to make sure an external perspective applies to all our work
Advise partners and client managers on the range of options available to drive strong customer relationships, delivering coverage expansion and revenue growth
We are looking for someone with:
- Outstanding analytic skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good project management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills, negotiation, and influencing abilities, with a track record of building and leveraging relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communications: the candidate should feel comfortable presenting to and influencing senior management
- Enjoy fast paced environments including tight turnarounds
- Experience working across regions, markets, functions and business lines
- Ability to demonstrate strategic thought leadership, including synthesizing complex issues into specific plans and actions
- An working knowledge of American Express payment systems, e.g. Genesis, would be advantageous
- An understanding of the Payments industry (including non-American Express entities) would be advantageous
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2019, 10:47:09 AM