American Express Careers
Voice of the Customer Analyst, US
- Development of clear and actionable RTF (Recommend to Friend) drivers that will be derived from several customer data sources, including surveys, monitored calls, and other data related to customer interactions.
- Demonstrate thought leadership by identifying and carrying out potential avenues for insightful analysis.
- Collaborate with both customer-facing and operational teams to drive successful solutions to servicing gaps and opportunities.
- Produce ongoing reporting to leadership to support decisions and track the success of new/recent initiatives.
- Maintain and refine text analytics and speech analytics configurations to ensure the most accurate driver analysis is carried out.
- Excellent data management and analytical skills.
- Superior communication, collaboration, and persuasion skills with all levels.
- Strong project and process management skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously as well as frequent ad hoc requests.
- Passionate customer advocate - everything we do should be customer focused.
- Strong drive for results and will to win.
- Familiarity with Contact Center operations and/or Customer experience measurement.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is required. Experience with MS Powerpoint and Access is a plus.
- Experience with Qualtrics, Nexidia, NICE, or Medallia is a plus.
- Experience with statistics, including regression analysis and clustering; text analytics or speech analytics is a plus.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 27, 2019, 9:30:53 AM