American Express Careers
Account Protection Analyst
- Special Handling Teams ensures overall hygiene of the Fraud process by looking at the system exceptions and APS errors through various control Reports. Also it works on all the high priority cases and client escalations.
- This position is also responsible for providing excellent service to our valued card members whose accounts have fraudulent activities.
- This role involves making outbound or inbound calls to our customers in order to identify fraudulent charges.
Purpose of the Role:
- For making a pro-active attempt to identify fraudulent charges via inbound and outbound calls.
- Detect and minimize credit and fraud risk whilst enabling card member spend at the same time.
- Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
- Identify and investigate unauthorized /suspicious fraud claims and high-risk transactions within customer and merchant account.
- Review Fraud disputes through merchant contact, requesting additional documentation and executing merchant chargebacks.
- Ensure each merchant chargeback dispute request is handled in a timely & accurate manner.
- Responsible for monitoring control reports & cases processed by various teams.
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on VoCM, transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Critical Factors to Success: Analytical mind, attention to detail & highly result oriented, Fluency in speaking English
- Past Experience: 1-4 Years
- Academic Background: Commerce Background
- Behavioral Skills/Capabilities: High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 1, 2019, 5:15:14 AM