American Express Careers
Senior Manager, Global Coverage
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a global leader in the commercial payments solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast growing business dedicated exclusively to the success of businesses globally. The Global Coverage Team sits within the Global Field and Dialogic Marketing Organization and is charged with expanding and protecting merchant coverage, growing B2B spend, and enhancing perceptions of coverage across all markets and all commercial payments businesses.
The Coverage Consultation and Communications team focuses on driving customer perceptions of coverage globally through innovative collateral, field training and one-on-one consultations with account teams. This Senior Manager will have the exciting opportunity to understand and capitalize on opportunities to improve perceptions through communicating our coverage growth and value, training our field to address customer questions from some of our largest GCS customers globally, and supporting account teams in Large Market and Global Client Group with dedicated support.
- Lead 1x1 engagements with account teams to improve negative perceptions of coverage for prioritized accounts.
- Respond to Coverage information requests from the Field (e.g., RFPs, renegotiations, etc.).
- Enhance Consultation Strategy through identifying client and field requirements for relevant acceptance and distribution channels and communicating with internal business partners to:
- Standardize information needs,
- Tailor information needs,
- Recommend Coverage related research (client perceptions, market research, competitive research)
- Design and deliver robust field training encouraging colleagues to “self-serve” while simultaneously increasing their confidence in speaking about coverage.
- Innovative Collateral
- Develop field-ready material on Coverage (in partnership with Marketing and US and JAPA based Consultation counterparts).
- Liaise with internal business partners across the Blue Box including, Compliance, GMNS and Marketing.
- Excellent organization and project management skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple work-streams simultaneously.
- Customer-focused with an ability to analyze customer experiences and look at everything from the customer lens.
- Ability to develop and communicate strategy
- Excellent communicator and great at building relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Proven ability to collaborate and demonstrate genuine teamwork within and outside their current organizations, navigate and manage complex organizational structure
- Focus on delivery against goal and timeline targets.
- Innovative problem solving skills and comfortable in challenging the status quo. Comfortable working in unstructured environment.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these position
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 15, 2019, 9:15:46 AM