American Express Careers
Customer Experience Analyst - Travel and Lifestyle Services
American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and today is one of the world’s largest luxury travel and lifestyle services networks. The Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) business provides easy access and extraordinary service for Card Members seeking leisure or business travel, as well as a variety of lifestyle services.
- Support the development of a global voice strategy over the next 3-5 years, in conjunction with overall AXP strategic bets and business objectives.
- Develop functional expertise in data analysis as well as in-depth and expert industry insights and findings to improve how we serve our customers
- Analyzes complex business problems using data from internal and external sources.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to attribute key business drivers
- Provides actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance
- Provide additional support to key projects tasked with implementing a next generation contact center.
- Curious mind with ability to recognize inefficiencies and challenges the status quo.
- Ability to tailor insights to present to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
- Experience supporting re-engineering objectives in conjunction with broader global initiatives
- Experience working with Big Data platforms
- Experience with program and project management on projects accountable for +$3MM budget.
- Ability to analyze and assess large amounts of raw data to draw meaningful conclusions.
- Using a combination of analytical insights, industry trends and past experience to help support strategies
- Ability to prioritize workload, be comfortable with ambiguous situations and adapt quickly to change
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Thoroughly strategized communication & task assignment, along with risk registration and ownership.
- Self-motivated, highly developed organizational skills.
- Passion for the customer experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- Business insights, voice of the customer and data analytics a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 26, 2019, 2:02:45 PM