American Express Careers
KYC Team- Consumer and Commercial
- Perform validation and screening activities to complete KYC requirements
- Initiate and do follow up calls to customers for supporting documents and validation
- Ensure strict adherence to our Terms & Conditions, policies & Procedures in relation to resolving customer maintenance requests and updating financial information of our customers
- Ensuring a consistent level of quality of services to customers through timeliness and quality standards, in line with compliance initiatives
- Work with different teams across consumers market
- Review, analyse, and process maintenance requests from the simple to the complex
- Review, understand, and apply information from business and legal documents
- Data verification and timely processing of new maintenance request follow up of missing information to enable optimal turn-around time of maintenance request
- Collate, receive and process mail and faxes
- Support initiatives including, but not limited to, Quality Analysis and driving down
- B2C customer experience whenever possible
- Attend team meetings and updates as required, maintaining prepared business schedules, plans and activities
- Support action plans to maintain a positive and effective work environment
- To process requests in an accurate and timely manner, meeting agreed turn-around deadlines
- To support maintenance requests whenever required.
A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Degree holder
- 1 to 3 years working experience
- Knowledge of current company policies, procedures and standards
- Practices Relationship Care ethos
- Good PC skills/Familiarity of PC usage
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Sound resolution skills
- Good English verbal & written communication skills
- Good Cantonese & Mandarin would be added bonus
- Expertise in Written Chinese language is an advantage
- Active listening skills
- Pro active Team player
- Should not be on any counselling
- Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required)
- To qualify for this position, you must have a valid work permit to work in Malaysia.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Feb 27, 2019, 6:00:41 AM