American Express Careers
Executive Administrative Assistant - GCS HRBP Team
- Coordination of calendar management, managing across senior business leaders, dispersed locations and differing time zones.
- Arranging meeting rooms, video and audio conferencing as well as coordinating team meetings, off-sites, activities and other events.
- Booking international/US travel with knowledge of Amex travel booking tools, preferred vendors and associated policies. Build itineraries and provide advance preparation for VPs.
- Ensuring timely and accurate preparation and processing of expense reports; reviewing expenses submitted to leader and highlighting any out of policy spend; tracking and processing of invoices
- Organizing new hire first days, workstation, PC’s, office supplies
- Assisting with timekeeping and payroll duties
- In conjunction with other Executive Assistants, organize and coordinate activities associated with Town Halls, Senior Management visits, and other employee-related activities and events.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks including: Updating PowerPoint documents and/or creating PowerPoint slides, updating/editing MS word documents, comfort with manipulating data and doing basic analysis.
- Bachelors Required
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to think end to end around assigned projects and responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and with strong attention to detail and timely follow-up.
- Strong maturity with ability to effectively prioritize the support of 3 VPs.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, make sound decisions, and maintain discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Team player who is dependable and enthusiastic.
- Strong PC skills in MS Office applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; strong interpersonal, influencing, and collaborating skills.
- Proficiency in American Express applications, including but not limited to Concur Expense Management, Ariba Buyer, MyHR, Payroll, Cornerstone, and the IT Service Catalog.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019, 2:01:16 PM