American Express Careers
Manager/ Senior Manager, Hilton Co-Brand Product Management
The Co-Brand portfolio is a key driver of premium lending for Global Commercial Services (GCS). The team is focused on delivering best in-class products and experiences to grow our current portfolios (Hilton, Delta, Marriott, Lowe’s, American Airlines) and to win new business with exciting and scalable retail and travel partners.
- Serve as the primary Hilton day-to-day point of contact within GCS
- Work closely with Consumer Hilton Product Management and the Hilton partner team to drive joint initiatives, and enhance value for both sides of the partnership
- Own the portfolio strategy and product P&L and work closely with Finance and Risk to understand product performance and develop strategies to improve profitability and drive growth
- Manage customer lifecycle partnerships with Acquisition, Early Tenure, Loyalty Marketing, and Retention to ensure strategic alignment and consistent messaging throughout the Card Member experience
- Partner with Acquisition to expand channels and develop business centric offers that will deliver profitable Card Members
- Work with customer marketing to engage and retain best customers, increase share of wallet, and drive understanding of product features and benefits among Card Members, Client Managers and servicing reps
- Minimum 2-5 years of Credit Card Product Management and/or Co-Brand/Partner Management experience.
- Experience guiding portfolio strategy working closely with Finance and Risk to understand product performance and develop strategies to improve profitability and drive growth
- History of working closely with Acquisition/Marketing to drive benefits and strategies that flow through all communication
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of product benefits, benefit usage and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborative working style with proven history of working with external and internal teams—including acquisition, membership marketing, General Council Office, compliance, and Consumer Product & Services—on key initiatives
- Proven track record of developing and launching customer centric products and experiences by leading cross-functional teams resulting in measurable P&L growth
- Interpersonal, collaboration and relationship building skills, and a track record of building momentum with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated ability to assess business needs, identify solutions and form solid analytical capabilities to deliver on business objectives
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and proven ability to communicate effectively to audiences at all levels
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 11, 2019, 10:01:36 AM