American Express Careers
Assistant Manager, Membership Rewards & Loyalty
- This position reports to Director, Head of Marketing under Hong Kong’s Consumer Services group.
- As the team leader your key role is to maintain customer loyalty and to drive their continuous engagement with our Hong Kong consumer card business.
- You will lead a small term to manage American Express’ renowned Membership Rewards loyalty program, and also to act as a caretaker in administrating all marketing & servicing communication channels. You will also be supporting in the development and publicizing of our digital solutions, including online account, mobile app and mobile wallets.
- Manage Loyalty Program – Lead and own the Membership Rewards program. Analyze internal data and exam external lifestyle trends from time to time to create a competitive edge for the program. Conduct periodic points-earning promotions, and design & procure superior redemption items for the catalogue.
- Administrate Communication Channel – Oversee the early engagement communication protocol in keeping our new Card Members close and warm. Take charge of administrating all centralized communication channels and coordinate with product teams to deliver highlighted messages periodically.
- Drive Usage to Online Platforms – Provide marketing support in new developments or enhancements to the American Express Hong Kong’s website and mobile app. Conduct communication campaign to drive online usage, including sign-up for online account, online statement, marketing message subscription, etc. Produce monthly analytic reports for examining trends and progresses.
- Provide Marketing Support to New Digital Solutions – Provide marketing support in the development and implementation of new digital strategies.
QualificationsAre you up for the challenge?
- 8-10 years’ relevant working experience in the field of marketing. People leadership experience preferred.
- Loyalty program management experience is essential.
- Online and offline communication channel development and administration experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, experienced in preparing periodic data and trend analysis reports.
- Fluent in conversational and written English. This role requires frequent communication with overseas colleagues.
- Tertiary education qualification required.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 11:20:24 PM