American Express Careers
Campus Hiring Specialist
• The Campus Hiring Specialist will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with targeted premier colleges/universities and managing the campus recruitment and selection process for those schools.
• Additionally, this person will be responsible for the management of recruiting activities and events as well as marketing American Express on campus for these schools.
• The Campus Hiring Specialist will also be a consultant and client manager for internal business partners, responsible for understanding and assisting those groups in attracting and building a Campus talent pipeline.
• The Campus Hiring Specialist will be responsible for analyzing the recruiting metrics and external data for their schools and creating new recruiting strategies based on this information.
• The incumbent will be expected to design & deliver process improvement initiative.
• Additionally, this person will support the Summer Intern Program, both in planning and execution of various program components.
• Demonstrated project management skills; ability to manage multiple, complex projects and tasks and prioritize accordingly
• Proven competency in driving results, collaborating and influencing others, strategic thinking, etc.
• Ability to analyze data and develop strategies to drive key metrics
• Demonstrated internal and external relationship management skills and ability to manage relationships within all levels of a large organization, including senior leadership
• Strong customer service skills and ability to drive results in a fast-paced environment
• Strong presentation, PowerPoint, and excel skills
• Desire to have fun the ideal candidate should have high expectations of themselves and others and always drive to exceed them.
• The team works very hard, independently and collectively. It's a work hard, play hard team. You MUST have a sense of humor AND lots of ambition.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 20, 2019, 2:42:32 AM