American Express Careers
Analyst - Business Systems
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
The MIS & Analytics Team has responsibility to enable global servicing network process to be the most efficient and effective by establishing the best in class MIS and analytics function. The MIS and analytics in scope covers the dynamic and fast paced global credit environment including traditional credit products and new products introducing to the market place. The individual will support MI systems enhancements, portfolio analysis and executive level reporting from end to end data extraction, analysis, and presenting findings to senior leaders.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- SAS/SQL knowledge and significant experience. SAS and SQL server experience preferred
- Prior analytics experience with handling enterprise level wise data
- Experience with creating data analysis and reporting (excel/tableau)
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate analysis and present to senior leaders
- Experience with Big Data environment (Hive/Spark) a plus
- Ability to work with multiple teams including business and technology to deliver projects in agile environment a plus
- Experience with Credit/Finance data
- Knowledge of Python & Machine Learning
- Experience working in Credit Servicing (WCC) or Collections environment (RMS)
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2019, 7:03:21 AM