American Express is one of the world’s largest luxury travel and lifestyle services networks. The Global Online Travel & Digital team, part of the Global Consumer Travel and Lifestyle Services organization, is responsible for developing, growing and maintaining the global digital travel business by creating a compelling product and user experience.
The Senior Analyst, Online Platforms and Benefits Integration plays a key role within the AMEX Online team in helping define, analyze, monitor and manage the Amex Online Air Product. In this multifaceted and exciting role, the Senior Analyst will collaborate with our internal and external, third party partners to ensure customer data, Air metrics and feedback are translated into a best-in-class Air product resulting in improvements in conversion and customer satisfaction. The Sr. Analyst will also be responsible for identifying and resolving issues that arise within the Air vertical as it relates to Air inventory and performance. This role provides an exciting and challenging opportunity for someone passionate for driving extraordinary customer experience.
• Create and maintain online Air performance scorecards, tracking and evaluating site and inventory performance, identifying key metrics, recognizing trends, and raising concerns as warranted
• Own the analysis of customer and operational metrics, data and feedback to identify trends and issues that impact a successful customer experience
• Contribute to ongoing air line of business product strategy and roadmap using a data driven approach
• Ongoing Fare audit and analysis of Air inventory and multiple Air programs
• Ongoing monitoring of air line of business and site performance
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to problem solve, and structure analyses to address their business needs.
• Identify and resolve any issues that arise within Air product including but not limited to fare filing and inventory management
• Assist in UAT testing Air related initiatives as needed
• 2+ Years of Experience of travel domain.
• Knowledge of GDS is required; Sabre highly preferred
• Knowledge of international fare construction and ATPCO fare construction principles is highly preferred
• Technical savvy and knowledge of Online Travel agency business and systems architecture highly preferred
• Working knowledge of other GDS and fare shopping technologies (i.e., ITA, Amadeus, etc.)
• Working knowledge of JIRA is preferred
• Working knowledge of ITA is desirable
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology is desirable
• Knowledge of travel agency sales reporting and agency accounting is desirable
• Strong ability to leverage technology to track performance metrics
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate complex analyses to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and project management skills
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 6, 2019, 9:23:22 AM