Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Become a member of one of the world’s most respected service brands and enter a world of opportunity! If you are passionate about customers and interested in working for a world-class leader, we invite you to apply today. Our client role “Customer Care Professional” will be responsible for servicing American Express Mexico Corporate customers. As a Customer Care Professional, through our client unique servicing philosophy, (Relationship Care ® and Customer First Resolution), you will view every interaction with a customer as an opportunity to add value and deepen the relationship. Customer Care professional deliver an extraordinary customer care through relationship building. You can earn $54 per hour (working 30 hours a week). Enjoy a generous benefits package, health programs, diverse culture and great work environment. Additionally, our client career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Flexibility to work 6 hours/ 5 days per week on both day and evening schedules (between 7:00am and 10:00pm); weekend availability is required.
- Passion for serving customers with proactive solutions that grow relationships.
- Possess ability to efficiently navigate through multiple systems to effectively provide extraordinary customer care.
- Possess ability to maintain acceptable performance standards, including effectiveness, efficiency, quality and adherence to company policies and practices.
- Exceptional listening and relationship building skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office environment.
- Successful experience in the service industry is strongly preferred with a passion for building customer loyalty.
- Finished or unfinished college degree or equivalent required.
- Experience and ability to negotiate with partners.
- Fluent in English is desirable, not a must.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Part-time
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2019, 2:44:07 PM