We Build Unicorns. You Can Too.
Innovation is at the heart of everything we do. Every single day, our technologists enable our customers around the globe to achieve their goals. They build and deliver American Express platforms and applications across markets and business units. You can be a part of the team that recruits, on-boards, develops and retains American Express’ technologists.
The American Express People, Technology team is looking for Project Managers to support talent related programs.
This is not a recruiting role. You have a chance to create and run programs to orient, engage and retain outstanding Intern and New Grad talent. You will be a vital member of campus program project team and will play a key role in the execution of the Technology talent programs, including the Summer Intern Program and the full-time Engineering Development Program. You will have a rare opportunity to contribute to the exciting work that the Technology Campus Recruitment Programs have in motion throughout the year.
You have the opportunity to work with leadership on each program and to support a number of key program efforts, including tracking, event logistics, and interaction with new hires and their leaders.
Skills and Qualifications
We are looking with individuals with the following skills and qualities:
- Self-motivated, intellectually curious, and takes ownership for everything you do.
- 3 to 5 years of Coordination, Project Management or Event Planning experience.
- Reciprocal teammate.
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to handle multiple efforts at a time.
- Extraordinary time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize work and remain flexible with shifting responsibilities.
- Proven sense of urgency.
- Excellent people/relationship skills.
- Good presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Solid attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently when needed.
- Ability to execute a project from end to end.
- Experience with Recruiting/Campus and Learning Programs a plus.
- MBA in Human Resources is preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to tackle their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and partnership, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express. Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 19, 2019, 2:29:14 AM