American Express Careers
Associate - Digital Product Manager
- Interacting with customers to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve problems;
- Works with various stakeholders to continuously define feature priority;
- Works with local market/country compliance partners to understand data capture needs to support Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering requirements;
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria;
- Knows and executes agile best practices and emerging trends for collaboration in a fast-paced product development environment;
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration with design, analytics, engagement, operations, product management, risk/compliance and engineering;
- Support Product team with market research and generation of insights to be incorporated into the product design;
- Works with agencies to obtain and manage necessary translations for various countries.
- Maintains the functionality matrix for all digital capabilities offered;
- Assists in coordinating communications, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the product development initiatives;
- Partner with Product Management, Marketing and Operations to develop and execute internal and external marketing engagement strategies to drive successful customer launch and adoption of new capabilities; including support for the development of training materials;
- Identify and capture gaps in end user experience from product launches;
- Utilizes relevant reporting tools to report on and analyze key metrics aimed at understanding and optimizing the product;
- Use analytical skills and strategic perspective to identify trends & recommend solutions that will help improve the user experience; and
- Support reporting activities associated with rapid and iterative development.
Are you ready to be at the center of it all?
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a customer-first mindset;
- High energy, solution oriented team player with ability to effectively navigate a matrixed organization to drive results;
- An entrepreneurial mindset, flexible spirit and tremendous will to win;
- A level of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment;
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management or Product Development preferred.
At the core of Product Management
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Analysis
- Adaptive Communication
- Strategy Formulation
- Business Case Development
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 11, 2019, 9:41:10 AM