American Express Careers
Platinum & Centurion Experiential Marketing Coordinator
- Create the communication strategy for events, considering channel and clients segmentation, assets creation, and content generation. Make sure communication is executed perfectly at every consumer touchpoint.
- Events annual plan creation & execution: create an annual events plan aligned with business objectives.
- Manage BTL agency relationship, making sure strategic plan execution and results delivery.
- Generate partnerships with key players in order to maximize the experiences platform potential.
- Ambassadors management: manage ambassadors platforms through the year: selection, KPI's, relationship.
- Bachelor´s in Marketing, or similar.
- At least 4-5 years experience in similar positions/roles.
- Key competencies:
- Adaptability: maintains performance level under pressure.
- Communication: conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem solving and decision making: identifies and understands issues, problemas, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develop and evaluate alternatives solutions, solve problems, and choose a course of action.
- Professional demeanor: exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; maks a good first impression and represents the company in aligment with its values.
- Relationship management: is capable of managing and developing relationships with high value customers and key partners
- Drives for results: sets high stardards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and organizing: gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for events, prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Experience in luxury is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience in digital marketing communications.
- Self Driven and quick learner.
- Excellent communications & negotiation skills.
- Fluent english written and oral
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 7, 2019, 5:56:33 PM