American Express Careers
Customer Service Professional
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Provide Superior Customer Experience on Calls to Consumer Card Members.
- Resolve all Customer Queries and Follow Established Procedures as Appropriate.
- Provide alternatives and apply Superior Service No, Call Handling Skills
- To Ensure Best Possible Solutions and FCR to Card Members.
- Deliver to the Customer, Employees and Shareholder Metrics as per Goals.
- Highlight Issues through Feedback and Recommend Changes in Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based on Customer Demands
- To Meet Their Needs and Ensure Quality Service is given at all times.
- Adherence to Quality and Compliance Guidelines.
- Ability to Take Quick Decisions and Respond to Customer Inquiries.
- Deliver extraordinary customer care by responding to questions concerning customer accounts in a fast paced, structured customer care environment
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
- We are looking for the following:
- Must possess Excellent Verbal Communication
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Proven Analytical and Problem Solving with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively set-up and handle complex cases
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly
- Passion and experience in the delivery of premium customer service
- Customer Focused, with Strong Ability to resolve Customer Issues and Effectively Address Service No Situations.
- Demonstrated Dependability/Self Motivating Skills.
- Change Management Ability.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently.
- Workable knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Power-point, Excel)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2019, 3:34:13 AM