American Express Careers
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the entities’ balance sheet and Profit & Loss
Responsible for on-time delivery of the monthly and quarterly financial reports
Supervise a financial analyst
Build relationship with the business partners and provide accounting advisory support
Manage the external audit relationship to deliver an efficient and effective audit
Review and deliver the external financial reports to the regulators
Adhoc finance related projects
- Finance accounting and regulatory reporting experience
- CA/CPA qualified
- Solid understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
- Create a positive team environment
- Ability to handle tight deadlines & multiple priorities in a fast changing environment
- Able to communicate key messages clearly, succinctly and with confidence to all level including senior management
- Challenge the status quo, questions current approaches
- Identify a number of ways to do things differently that will drive continuous improvement
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 4, 2019, 11:04:53 PM