American Express Careers
Analyst II-Personal Savings
Management of the Federal Reserve Account is a highly regulated, compliance driven role that requires extreme attention to detail and adherence to daily deadlines. This role is responsible for maintaining the daily required Federal Reserve Balance, 100% accuracy on the clearance of OFAC hits and timely processing of all Incoming and Outgoing Wire Transfers through AENB Bank Account. This is also a supportive role assisting with handling approvals for both the ACH Monetary and Deposit Monetary Teams within Personal Savings Operations within the Global Servicing Group.
This role is highly-regulated and scrutinized by Compliance, Internal Audit and the OCC Regulators; therefore, must ensure proper due diligence is performed prior to the movement of any monetary transactions.
Daily Job Responsibilities:
- Daily management of the AENB Federal Reserve Account for multiple routing numbers
- Accurate and timely release of daily incoming and outgoing wire transfers per Federal Reserve Requirements & deadlines
- Manage daily Wire Tracker Dashboard - All Incoming/Outgoing Wire Transfers, Svc Messages
- Accurate and timely clearance of all OFAC hits through Bridger system
- Update and maintain Regulatory Reserve Requirements
- Quarterly Wire and spreadsheet control validations
- Adhere to all compliance and PRSA controls
- Yearly updating of all Federal Reserve related and OFAC processing procedures
- Fulfill audit and examiner requests including side by sides and presentations
- Maintain Approval Authority and Federal Reserve Account legal documents
- Testing of banking and Federal Reserve Systems as needed per Vendor
*Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.*
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proven time management skills and adaptability to a quickly changing environment
- Professional, self-motivated team-player with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks within a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Adhere to all compliance goals & team metrics
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel and Word
- Research and reconciliation experience
- Previous experience with audits, BST and PRSA controls preferred
- Regulatory and OFAC knowledge
- Willingness to be involved in business initiatives that drive career development and team engagement
- Strong analytical skill set
- 2+ years’ experience in Operations or Banking preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019, 2:21:50 PM