American Express Careers
Fraud Protection Analyst
- Join and be associated with one of the world’s most renowned brand!
- You will handle premium customers based in United States of America, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, and United Kingdom.
- You will interact with customer to protect their account from fraud activities primarily on inbound and outbound calls, whilst proving World Class servicing.
- Make sound decisions through systematic analysis.
- Meet and perform above and beyond expectations especially on Customer Experience and Efficiency metrics.
- Highlight and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure best-in class customer experience at all time.
- Conduct complex investigations and reviews of Service Establishments to protect both the merchant and cardmember from Fraud
- Compile detailed synopsis of investigative results
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 8 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
- Fluent in English with strong customer centric mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with US Merchant regulations, including UDAP
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to synthesize complex information from a variety of sources into a cohesive document.
- Have International exposure in handling native English speaker e.g. US, ANZ and/or UK is highly preferred.
- Hold a high level of integrity
- Typing skills 40-45wpm
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2019, 9:50:11 AM