American Express Careers
Product Analyst, Loyalty & Acquisitions Marketing Platform
The Loyalty and Acquisition Marketing Platforms team within Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) ensures that marketing campaigns are efficient, compliant, and error-free for all American Express business units and marketing channels. The organization achieves these goals using a combination of software product delivery, user training, operational controls, and systematic governance. Team members serve as Product Owners and subject matter experts of their respective software applications and are responsible for implementing strategic technology solutions, training business partners, resolving production issues, and optimizing operational processes.
The Loyalty and Acquisition Marketing Platforms team is seeking a Product Analyst who will be part of a team responsible for the development and operational processes of the Online Enrollment Tool (OLET), which is a customer-facing web experience that facilitates enrollment into different marketing offers from American Express across the globe.
This Product Analyst will support the Product Manager of the OLET platform by taking ownership of the operations area for the platform and assisting in the design and implementation of product-related activities led by the Product Manager. The Analyst will also coordinate with multiple stakeholder groups to ensure flawless execution of multi-channel campaign offers leveraging OLET services.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a candidate that is passionate about customer and transforming the way we work at American Express.
- Be a subject matter expert on the product and provide consultative support for new and existing projects
- Understand the global product lifecycle and identify key areas of opportunity to drive efficiencies within the product
- Support Product Manager in translating business requirements into actionable features
- Support backlog development with Product Manager and manage details in an environment with changing priorities
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (including but not limited to: Compliance, Legal, Brand, Servicing and Operations, etc.) to ensure flawless delivery of features across multiple business and markets
- Act as primary point of contact for enrollment campaign execution and prioritize requests submitted by Marketing
- Optimize/eliminate existing processes and create new processes driven by partner feedback or key metrics
- Own product issue resolution, at times with urgency
- Manage access to reporting and data inquiries from global partners
- Design internal risk management processes and support ongoing testing of those processes
- Provide training to varying audiences on upcoming process changes and enhancements
- Create and deliver communications, updates, and reporting to key stakeholders as needed
· 1-2 years of work experience, product ownership experience is a plus
· Business and technical competency
· Bachelor’s degree required; Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business and Technology, Computer Science preferred
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities, at times with limited details/resources
· Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities on tight deadlines
· Strong work ethic – can operate autonomously with minimal supervision
· Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders with enthusiasm
· Ability to influence and persuade partners with different goals on expected outcomes
· Excellent communication skills – ability to present information in both a summarized or detailed approach in written and verbal form to varying audiences
· Comfortable taking risks and being accountable regardless of outcome
· Proactive - ability to think one step ahead and take action in anticipation of consequences
· Detail oriented and highly organized
· Creative and resourceful- you enjoy solving difficult problems with out-of-the-box ideas
· Solution oriented- you are comfortable constantly ideating improvements to existing processes
· Available to work outside regular business hours as needed
· Willing to travel ~10% of the time
· Prior experience with process optimization, digital product management role a plus
· Prior experience using Atlassian Tools, Rally, Adobe Creative Suite a plus
· Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 11, 2019, 7:36:05 AM