American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional - Merchant Servicing
Working in an international environment, you will represent the interest of the company.
You will have to support a wide range of administrative tasks within the Operations area.
You will be in daily contact with Risk and Servicing Operations groups, providing them with effective clerical and organizational support.
- Provide exceptional customer services (by email and telephone) while ensuring you are compliant with company and regulatory requirements
- Ensure professional internal and external customer servicing by delivering and optimizing daily support to all operational areas involved
- Ensure effective resolution of enquiries and requests at the earliest possible opportunity
- Setup of the incoming accounts for our newly affiliated merchants and maintenance of existing merchants accounts (e.g. terminal set up, bank account change, etc.)
- Adhere to agreed quality standards and service levels agreements in line with business expectations
- Build and leverage strong relationships with all business units.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Unique knowledge & Skills:
- Perfect trilingual (English/ French/Dutch)
- Experience in a previous administrative/supporting function is a plus
- High standards of accuracy with a strong attention to details
- High standards of quality and customer minded
- Proven problem-solving skills and sense for initiative
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in the 3 mentioned languages
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Good organization and time management skills
- PC literate
- Dynamic personality, eager to learn and develop within the Alpha Card Group.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 22, 2019, 7:34:36 AM