American Express Careers
Director, Capital Markets – Asset Backed Securitization & Bank Relations
- Execution of ABS issuance and establishment/renewal of ABS conduit facilities.
- Contribute to setting the strategic direction for the ABS programs including analyzing ongoing and contingent funding opportunities.
- Maintenance of ABS program including investor meetings, due diligence and rating agency/regulatory reviews.
- Serve as an ABS Subject Matter Expert in support of ABS related questions from business partners (e.g. Business Unit Finance, Planning, Controllers, Tax, Legal, Internal Audit, External Audit, and Risk, Information, and Banking).
- Oversee external banking relationships and lead the sourcing and execution of unsecured financing facilities. Engage internal and external business partners (underwriters, legal counsel, etc.) to design and execute financing facilities to ensure alignment with the Company’s overall strategy.
- Liaise with controllership, technology, counsel and banks to enhance Treasury management processes.
- Support initiatives related to fulfilling bank holding company requirements.
- Knowledge and experienced in the asset-backed securitization market.
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent analytic and communication abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage a team.
- Effective collaborator with internal and external business constituents.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and a record of driving results.
- An ability to operate effectively in ambiguous and/or changing conditions.
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- MBA preferred.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 7, 2019, 9:07:31 AM