American Express Careers
Analyst - Project Management
As one of the enterprise teams within American Express, Enterprise Digital & Analytics (ED&A) works closely with colleagues across the entire company to drive growth and further differentiate American Express in a competitive marketplace by accelerating our digital products and services.
The American Express Enterprise Digital Member Experiences (EDME) team is a newly created center of excellence within the broader Enterprise Digital & Analytics group designed to help the company leverage digital expertise across businesses. The Digital Personalization team is focused on presenting the most relevant and engaging content to our Card Members in moments that matter. We leverage our digital channels to deliver value to our Card Members, while leveraging data science to drive value to the Company.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Project Analyst to join our team in New York and help drive our team vision. This is a great opportunity for someone to become part of an exciting and fast-paced team that is leading the delivery of personalized digital experiences.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage end-to-end product roadmap, defining key milestones and deadlines
- Coordinate activities across multiple teams to ensure projects stay on track
- Lead workstream status calls
- Track key workstreams across project(s)
- Report on workstream status, key dependencies and escalations
- Foster a collaborative spirit across multiple teams
The ideal candidate will have a collaborative “can-do” attitude and a passion for working across teams to drive projects forward. Most importantly, s/he will possess the following qualifications:
- Strong Project management skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to drive projects forward
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to work effectively with others across the geographically dispersed team and develop strong relationships
- Self-starter attitude with excellent time management and prioritization skills and a record of driving results
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with the product development life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and Agile execution process is a plus
- Experienced in collaboration / lean project management tools (Confluence, JIRA, Rally) is an asset
- Team player with comfort in adapting to changing needs, ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- 1+ years of relevant experience is ideal
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2019, 11:11:33 AM