American Express Careers
Analyst-Compliance - Assessments & Reporting
- Expertise in MS Excel such as knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including v-look-up, pivot tables, charts, and graphing Demonstrated ability to provide insight and accurate judgment in addressing and resolving analytical reporting challenges and opportunities
- Exceptional strategic thinking, strong quantitative and problem solving skills, high attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to be flexible in a global and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and strong will to win
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with SAFe/Agile system development preferred
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; partner with multiple stakeholders to drive results; and a willingness to be a deadline-driven team player
- BA or BS Degree (Business/Economics or other quantitative fields preferred)
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 6, 2019, 10:20:46 AM