American Express Careers
Sr Analyst, Small Business Product Marketing
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) offers powerful backing and financial support to business clients of all sizes. The GCS US Small and Medium Enterprise (US SME) Marketing team strives to provide our customers with the world’s best customer experience every day to ensure that we are essential partners to our clients and win the full share of their business.
The Card Product Marketing team within GCS develops integrated marketing strategies delivering customer value through meaningful interactions at every touch to drive high levels of product satisfaction and long term engagement among our customers. The Cross Sell program plays an important role within that goal and focuses on providing existing small business Card Members with an additional Small Business Card for their business needs.
This Analyst or Sr. Analyst will be responsible for the execution of the GCS Cross Sell Program. In addition to execution, he or she will manage analytics and reporting scorecard and use data to influence the cross sell program strategy. This is an exciting opportunity to develop core marketing skills and ensure that Small Business Card Members receive relevant, compelling, and compliant marketing communications.
Ideal candidate will have strong project management and organization skills, and a proactive and collaborative attitude.
· Manage end-to-end campaign execution (set-up, approval, implementation) in email
· Manage development of creative assets with agency contacts
· Manage marketing calendar including scheduling and planning for campaigns throughout the year
· Partner with multiple internal teams for campaign set-up and approval
· Monitor, analyze and report out campaign results
· Strong collaborator and flexible team player, with the ability to build and leverage relationships
· Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills
· Attention to detail with focus on driving results
· Desire to work hard and have fun at the same time
· Strong problem-solving capabilities; Bachelor's Degree Required
· Ability to analyze and leverage data
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 12:51:50 PM