This is a Band 28 requisition.
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
• Provide Superior customer experience on calls to American Express Card Members.
• Provide alternatives and apply superior Service No call handling skills to ensure best possible solutions and FCR to card members.
• Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals.Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
• Ability to take quick decisions and respond to Customer inquiries.
• 2-3 yrs of prior experience in inbound calling process preferred.
• Customer service background. Able to work in 24/7 environment
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Listening Skills.
• Must possess Excellent Verbal Communication.
• Customer Focused, with Strong Ability to resolve Customer Issues and Effectively Address Service No Situations.
• Demonstrated Dependability/Self Motivating Skills.
• Change Management Ability.
• Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently.
• Proven Analytical and Problem Solving with a strong attention to Detail
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2019, 3:42:38 AM